Team of Belgians for Sale

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Livestock Team of Belgians for Sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jldepalm
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a good, broke team of belgians for sale. Red, is a purebred Belgian mare, about 17 years old and 1400lb. She is a very sweet, mellow girl. Snap, is a Belgian Thoroughbred X, about 14 years old and 1250lb. They are a really nice size team. I am 5’3″ and have no problem harnessing them.

My husband and I purchased Red and Snap as our first team last September from Bekah and Neal Perry. Our driving experience is very limited and we intended to mostly use them to log. We have now realized that we do not have the time that it takes to regularly work them. They love to work! Would like to see them go to a home where they can be used to their full potential, not just as lawn mowers! They are traffic safe. Harnesses included. Asking $5,000. They are located in Cambridge, VT.

You can contact me at jldepalm@gmail.com or 802-999-5971 with any questions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jldepalm
    Participant

Horses are still for sale. Reducing to $4000 for the team. Would love to see them go to a good home this summer.

jldepalm
    Participant

Team is sold.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.