Teamster 2000 forecart

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Equipment Teamster 2000 forecart

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Livewater Farm
    Participant

For sale teamster 2000 forecart with ground drive pto hydrolic 3point hitch 3point tool bar bench seat brakes pole and 3horse hitch adaptor original owners/ parts manual and original promo video this cart will run most pto equipment rake tedder brush hog spreader etc

3 wheeled cart well constructed with rollbar $3000
    Bill
    Livewater Farm
    Putney Vt
    802 387 4412

Mike Rock
    Participant

Why are you selling? Anything you don’t like about the Teamster 2000?

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Mike we are downsizing and moving in new directions forecart has always worked well for me have used my 16 ft 4 star tedder and 10 ft rotary rake regularly with it with a team of 3400lb horses only thing I have wanted to do is put a a rail up in the front of deck so I could stand at times never got around to it easy enough job if one can weld some pipe
    this is a good constructed rugged cart that will handle the weight of modern tractor pto equipment
    safe to mount and the one feature I like over the I%J carts is you do not have to get down under the cart to hitch your equipment it is set up more like a tractor with the hitch point behind not under the cart I feel it is safer and easier to work with mounting the cart is safely done with plenty of hand holds and you sit up above your horses with good sight
    over all a good design was well ahead of its time in when developed horesmen just did not want to spend money on quality equipment so company was sold over to Russia I believe
    Bill

Mike Rock
    Participant

Thanks Bill,
    I thought they were well designed pieces of equipment as well. Wish I lived closer…..freight is a killer.

Mike

Ron
    Participant

Does the hydraulic arms work well for you? What kind of work can you do with the three point
    hitch? What would you say are its limits in terms of handling work? Can you for example pick up a 6-800 pound round and feed roll it out to feed? In the past I have seen lots of talk about the PTO but nothing much said about the hydraulics?
    Cheers
    Ron McCoy

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Ron you can pick up a 800lb round bale with the hydrolics using a set of forks or a spear I replaced the battery operated hydrolics with an hydrolic hand pump works great and I never run out of juice in the middle of the field you can pick more weight by adding suit case weight s to the bars in the front to avoid lifting front of cart if you find the wheels spinning running pto you just put chains on the tires it also has an adjustable farrow wheel when you use it with a 1 or 2 bottom plow of course you add more horse power with the 2 bottom I never tried running a baler but it will run a haybine as well as a sickle mower

Ron
    Participant

That sounds like a great unit to have on the farm. Thanks for the information. I will
    pass it on to anyone looking for a good all purpose cart.
    Cheers
    Ron McCoy

LongViewFarm
    Participant

Bill, I would be interested in coming down to have a look. I’m in Charlestown, NH and am casually looking for a ground drive pto cart to ted hay.

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Jay come on down anytime
    Bill
    802 387 4412

LongViewFarm
    Participant

Bill,
    can I come down Next Tues around 3-330 pm, after school? I’ll be coming from Westminister Crossing.

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Jay sure no problem see you then
    Bill

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Teamster 2000 has been sold

one horse mower still available

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.