[resolved] Testing Site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

There have been reports of not being able to post. Testing to see if post works.

CanoeTomah
    Participant

testpost2

Ellen Anderson
    Participant

Let’s see if I can post. I must need to pay dues. Can I do it on the site now?
    Hope everyone in NE has survived this winter.

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

Gabe,

The last two days (Thursday & Friday) the forums have generally not been functional for me. I could see the main pages of the different forums, but when I tried to view a specific post I received an error message. I noticed new posts during those days so I just figured it was me. Seems to be working fine today (Saturday).

John

Jay
    Participant

I ditto John’s comments. So far seems to be working to day. Jay

Michel Boulay
    Participant

Hi Gabe,
    ditto John’s comment also but now everything seems alright, sometimes takes a good 20 seconds to go from one post to the other a bit slow compared to other sites. Tried to pay my dues through paypal and get the same error so I’m going to try visa instead and see how that goes. Thanks for everything your doing I know its not easy to iron out all the little quirks, here’s the error message I get. (Error #1. User authentication failed: 11452-Merchant not enabled for reference transactions. Please contact PayPal Merchant Technical Support (www.paypal.com/mts) and request Recurring Billing service, and also ask to have Reference Transactions enabled for Recurring Billing via Express Checkout.)

Mike

dominiquer60

I couldn’t see the site or forum at all, I kept getting a 404 error. All is well now.

Erika

Gabe Ayers
    Participant

Test post with new account

Carl Russell

I was wondering about what appeared to be clichiness….

Carl
    😯

Devin Balkind
    Keymaster

… testing image upload functionality

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.