Trouble Lgging-in on DAP.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Carl Russell

There have been several folks who have had trouble logging-in here. One solution seems to be related to Internet Explorer. Other browsers like Firefox, or Google Chrome seem to work fine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Help Seems they (gremlins I guess) won`t let me in to the home page, half an hour ago everything was fine, I could get into everything else and still can. I`m getting a message. I am using Internet Explorer. What do I do? What did I do?

dominiquer60

Our administrators are trying to update the front page to promote DAPNet membership (http://www.draftanimalpowernetwork.org/membership.html) so that we can raise money to go towards things like technical support for our DAP forum here. We are a little green at some of this stuff so bear with us, and let us know if this continues to be a problem.

Thanks for your support,

Erika

Carl Russell

@payday 29529 wrote:

Help Seems they (gremlins I guess) won`t let me in to the home page, half an hour ago everything was fine, I could get into everything else and still can. I`m getting a message. I am using Internet Explorer. What do I do? What did I do?

When you get that message that you don’t have access to that page, go to quick navigation (bottom right) and the click forums home…

jen judkins
    Participant

Yeah, This is definitely a case of ‘out of the frying pan and into the fire’. My apologies, we are trying to get the Home Page fixed up and have only a kindergarten education. Anyone out there interested in helping us? We should have it all sorted out today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jean
    Participant

I think I got it back. At least I can see it. I put a better picture up of the mules too. The last one the drivers arm was up in the air kind of weird.

Carl Russell

Looks great you guys….

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Houston Locksmith Your product is incredible . I’ve picked up considerably from your weblog .San Jose locksmith It’s remarkable . Carry on with the good work and cheers many, many times . Indianapolis IN Locksmith

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.