Upcoming Workshop at the Pfeiffer Center for Biodynamics and the Environment

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Draft Animal Power Horses Upcoming Workshop at the Pfeiffer Center for Biodynamics and the Environment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The Pfeiffer Center for Biodynamics and the Environment is offering a workshop on The Role of the Horse in the Farm Organism on June 7, 2008. Presenter Mac Mead has some 30 years experience as a biodynamic practitioner, farmer and gardener. As a co-worker at the Fellowship community from 1975 until 2005, Mac learned biodynamic methods directly from former co-workers of Ehrenfried Pfeiffer. Mac was the resident farmer at the Fellowship’s Duryea farm from 1997 until 2005. He became the director of the Pfeiffer Center in 2007.

For more information, visit our website, http://www.pfeiffercenter.org/workshops. Or email me at lory@pfeiffercenter.org.

Lory Widmer
    The Pfeiffer Center

KevinFlys
    Participant

Can you simply tell if Runescape is a great game maplestory powerleveling or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I’m going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.