upload box full

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

My Upload box is full. Do I just clean it out? Does that delete content form the forum? Any ideas? Donn

Carl Russell

Yes if you delete items to make room it will eliminate them from posts where you have uploaded pics etc….

The solution would be that the administrator increase upload file sizes. This would be especially important in consideration of the other discussion about the value of forum content.

Carl

near horse
    Participant

It doesn’t take much to fill your upload box. I think I have 3 or 4 pics but maybe I’m supposed to do something to alter the “file size” prior to uploading.

jen judkins
    Participant

I think I just lifted the limitation on uploads. Try it now, Donn.

Donn Hewes
    Keymaster

thanks Jen, That worked great. Geoff, how is everything out in Idaho? I do use an export button on the picasa, which reduces the file sizes and leaves it in a file marked “exports”. I have used many photos before I ran into this problem. Donn

near horse
    Participant

Hi Donn,

We got a little winter with 6″ snow on 40mph wind. I know some forums have you reduce the file size of photos by running them through a photo site like picasa. Otherwise they can be pretty large. BTW – I appreciate that you document and post so many photos to your picasa site. Very helpful.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.