Wanted: Drop Spreader

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Equipment Wanted: Drop Spreader

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ethalernull
    Participant

Looking for an Ezee flow or other drop spreader in the New England/Northeast area. Has anyone seen any for sale?

Thanks,
    Evan

dominiquer60

I see that there is one offered at this auction. I don’t know what it will go for, but this auctioneer tends to attract a lot of collectors. Maybe it will go for a decent price since it is not really and antique. http://www.jacquierauctions.com/141018/index.htm

Erika

Kevin Cunningham
    Participant

I find they are hard to come by in usable condition, at least here on the west coast. Most farmers don’t properly clean them out and they deteriorate rapidly. I have to borrow my neighbors because he won’t sell it to me. He doesn’t use it much but you never know he might need it someday.

ethalernull
    Participant

Erika I was all geared up to go to that auction until the day before I realized it was in October! Too bad there was a lot of good stuff there.

I found a New Idea on craigslist that says it’s 10ft between the tires, anyone have experience/advice on spreader widths? I’m pulling it with a team…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.