Wanted: Good used D ring harness and singletree

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Equipment Wanted: Good used D ring harness and singletree

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julie Clemons
    Participant

Hi all, I’m very close to getting my very first horse and trying to scrape together the stuff I need to put her to work.

She is a medium sized Suffolk and I need a complete harness, collar, bridle and singletree for her. Even better if we could somehow barter or swap for work. (Anyone want to trade for a 7.5 foot snow plow set up to fit your tractor bucket? How about a 14.5 foot sea kayak? How about a double treadle 1880’s Canadian spinning wheel that needs a little tweaking? How about a super warm and clean queen size down comforter? How about a made to order handknitted sweater? I’m willing to put any of these things on the table.) Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks, Julie

ngcmcn
    Participant

Hey Julie,
    Was cleaning out some desk stuff yesterday and came accross your card you gave me a while back at the CGCF. Don’t you have some rust colored equipment in your yard as well???????

If your just driving a single a western style brichen will do, unless Jonathan is getting the team mate.

Good luck

Neal mcNaughten
    Unity, me.

Julie Clemons
    Participant

well, there you are! We didn’t see you at Common Ground or at Animal Power Field Days either! What is up with that? We were in a new spot this year at Common Ground, over by Fedco and the catnip people.

Yeah I want to pull rocks and logs and stuff with her so I’m looking for something stout. Also the d-ring is just what I’m used to.

How are you doing? Are you back in Maine now?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.