Wanted to Buy: draft horse dvd’s

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Equipment Wanted to Buy: draft horse dvd’s

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    markl
    Participant

Hi Folks, I’m compiling a small video library for our local extension agent to feature DRAFT HORSES and their uses, equiptment , etc.

If anyone has anything DVD-related /unwanted they would like to sell or donate , it would be much appreciated……..

Will welcome all replies…………..

in much appreciation,

Mark
    New Hartford, NY
    mark45@localnet.com

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Mark,

We have a DVD entitled the “Chronicles of the Biological Woodsmen” that will be donated to the NEAPFD for a raffle fundraiser….I think…if Carl wants it and will send me his address….

It can be bought from us for $25.00 or is given as a gift to donors of $250.00
    to the Healing Harvest Forest Foundation.

It also will be shown on a film night during the NEAPFD event, I think….

Send a $25.00 Check or postal money order to:

Jason Rutledge
    Healing Harvest Forest Foundation
    8014 Bear Ridge Rd. SE
    Copper Hill, Va. 24079

I also recommend any of Farmer Jimmy Brown’s Tapes and DVD’s, go to Farmer Browns Plow Shop and check them out.

Rural Heritage and Mischka Publishing have lots of videos and DVD’s also

Good luck getting the government to positively see a method that doesn’t use fossil fuel and provides sustainable jobs for community members. They usually don’t –

“get it”.

Animal power is often dismissed as being anachronistic, (backward in time), labor intensive and low production. They are simply not accounting for all the cost of doing things conventionally.

Good idea, we hope you the best.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.