Wanted: two 26'' Collars and Mower

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Equipment Wanted: two 26'' Collars and Mower

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Goranson Farm
    Participant

Hi Folks,

Looking for a couple 26″ collars for the other two ladies. I will be at the field days Saturday afternoon and Sunday and would love to check them out then. Also looking for a #9 or #7 mower in working condition and a Barden cart if folks have one or the other kicking around.

For Sale:
    lightly used 27″ and 25″ collars: $55 each
    2 Beautiful (but older) leather D-Ring harness. A nice lightweight work harness built for smaller 1500-1700lbs drafts. Invested $100 in repairing one two years ago to have on hand as a back up. Selling because these harnesses will fit 1 of the three horses I work currently. The second harness will require a little leather work to make useable but nothing major. $300

Thanks and look forward to seeing everyone!

Carl

NTrout
    Participant

Carl, will you have the harness in Cornish? I would like to take a look. Thanks, Nick

Rick Alger
    Participant

I’ve got a Barden cart, a #6 mower, a set of sleds and some other stuff here in Milan, NH. I’m in no particular hurry to sell, but I am gradually phasing out and would be glad to talk about some kind of arrangement down the road.

NMH School
    Participant

Hi Rick —

I’m definitely interested in the Barden cart, and maybe some other items. Can we connect by phone? I’m available at: six zero nine 902 one six four six.

Thanks,
    Jake (Gill, MA)

Mike Rock
    Participant

Carl,
    I forgot how to post and can’t find out how. How is Erika down on Dominica doing in the storms?

God bless.

Mike Rock

dominiquer60

Mike Rock,

If it is the Dominique60 Erika that you are concerned about, she is fine and lives in CT 🙂

Erika

Mike Rock
    Participant

I did a search of my old mails and found them…
    Market Gardeners, living (or did until last week) in Cochrane, Dominica.

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
    Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs
    Cochrane, DOMINICA

send some prayers their way if you will.

God bless.

dominiquer60

Prayers for them indeed. I know that there was a lone organic farm in the Virgin Islands that was OK after Irma, but Maria may be different. My friends in Mexico are suffering from the Earthquake as well. So many challenges these days.

Erika

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.