Web gallery

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bivol
    Participant

hi!

i’m sure you’ve, googling the net, found a picture of draft animals or something related (maybe you’ve saved it on your hard drive), but when you wanted to share it with others, you just don’t know how! there’s no real place for that.
    and posting someone else’s pic as your own is no option anyway.
    this was bugging me for a long time. i know some good pictures, but i’ve posted them obnly when there was a related thread. so, for all other pics:

so, i suggest founding of Web gallery, in the section of web links.

actually there stops my clear idea… i have no real idea how this gallery should look like…
    no, wait, i do!

it should be divided into oxen, horses, mules, and other animals, implements sections and instead of threads, it should have places to post pics, like in a real gallery, so everybody can see them without entering. something like a regular subforum, only with a place for pic(s) to see without entering.

it should also have an information text box under it, where details the poster or someone else may know, including the country the pic was made, breed, or some other thing someone considers relevant….

a few pics:

Bel-430.jpg

volovi.jpg

if someone has other ideas, i’d love to hear them.

Carl, i know opening a new subforum is one thing, but making such a wierd section will i think be more challenging.

sorry if i gave you a headache!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.