Web site & miscellaneous

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Scott G
    Participant

Hello DAP’er loggers,

You might catch this on the main board as well. What can I say, its a media blitz and I’m shameless!

http://www.timberhorseforestry.com Pay particular attention to the links page. Many of you are on it, those that aren’t send me your contact and/or web site URL and I’ll get it on there. If you feel like adding a reciprocal link that would be great, but if not that is fine. The more connected our culture is, however, the better off we will all be.

The site is a work in progress but my hope is to make it a central information and connection center for horse logging. I would definitely appreciate comments/suggestions from any/all of you.

I am working on our contact .xls form. I should have it finalized in the next week or so.

It is mighty quiet in here; almost scary quiet. It would be nice if we could pump some more energy into the sub-forums on insurance, marketing, value added, etc.. Thanks again to Tim K. and Rick A. for stepping up to the plate on this.

New Years Resolution…let’s get this thing off the ground!

Happy New Year, Everyone!
    -Scott

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Great site Scott. I have requested a link from HHFF through our far distant web master.

It is quiet here for sure, but it is also probably that the few who the core group are busy.

For me it is quiet like the duck paddling across an eddy, I don’t look to busy, but I am paddling hard as I can under the surface….

I suppose I could post some stuff about how we value add and market through the DRAFTWOOD program. This aspect of our efforts to make a living practicing the best forestry we know, has been developing for decades.

It is sometimes hard to remember what I have already written about what we do.

Hopefully this New Year will give us some new energy to move forward on down the skid trail to meet with our peers anywhere we can find them.

I am glad the decade is over and we can head toward a new better time for everyone.

May we all know our real friends in the 10’s

Happy ~ NEW YEAR

~*

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.