[resolved] Website Down

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

The website was down for approximately 12 hours. Recently we opened up registration to the public and there were some issues associated with that which over loaded the server. Things are back up and running and should be a lot smoother now.

Mark Cowdrey
    Participant

When I try to go to a thread I am prompted for username & PW to enter “Restricted Area”. When I enter my historic UN & PW it fails to satisfy. Then I get to the thread anyway & can post. Links to photos do not seem to be showing (e.g. under”Well broke Percheron Team”, photo posted by Broadwing does not show up). Am I in some kind of limbo? Any advice? I am a permanent member
    Thanks,
    Mark

carl ny
    Participant

Same as Mark. I usually log straight into “what’s new” and now I can’t even get there…

carl ny

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Thank you for your quick feedback. I just noticed that What’s new isn’t working, I’ll look into that. That was a custom page written for this site.

I have fixed the second login prompt, that was a security option I put in place during update and forgot to remove.

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

Pictures are back in place as well.

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

It looks to have been an issue between UTC-5 time and UTC-4 time. I’ll look at the sidebar time and see how it is calculated.

dominiquer60

Another minor glitch is a time difference. Gabe your post above shows that you posted at 10:51 am, but on the right when it shows recent activity, it adds and hour to all the recent posts. Not a big deal but just something that I noticed.

Erika

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Gabe Ayers.
    Jeroen
    Participant

What’s new is still not working!…?

carl ny
    Participant

Me too, what Jeroen said..

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

I have fixed the What’s New page. Is that what is was like before? I don’t have access to the old page right now and I can’t remember what it looked like.

carl ny
    Participant

looks good to me,thanks.

Mark Cowdrey
    Participant

Thanks Gabe!
    Mark

Jeroen
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks.

Michel Boulay
    Participant

Do we have access to Photo Gallery Gabe?
    Mike

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.