Welcome to DAPFI everyone!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    john plowden
    Participant

Workmans comp is an issue here in Maine as well – I’m not totally sure but if your apprentice has their own liability ins. and independant contractor status – as long as the two of you are not working at similar jobs at the same time, he is a sub contractor – i.e. – one is chopping and the other running the team –
    john

Carl Russell

How do we want to use this site for DAPFI?

Are we going to secure a Domain Name and then link it to this site?

Do you want me to create a Category on the open DAP forum where we can start to entertain broader community discussions?

Knowing how this site works, how would you like to use DAP to best advance our cause?

I can create a few informational pages that can act like a home page inside the DAPFI Category. Or should we just buy a blog site and create an active link to the discussion forum?

I know that many of us have blogs, or association websites, and other discussion forums, where we can post links to DAFI as a simple and non-cost way to start to spread the word.

Let’s get this discussion off the ground, so I can get a sense of what I should do at DAP.

Carl

Scott G
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’ve been buried in the woods the last several days and my old ‘puter crashed for good.

Man, what a great dialogue you folks have been having on the two threads.

I need to digest all of this a bit and then weigh in, meanwhile please continue to talk amongst yourselves. It seems as though the “mixed” system for harvesting conversation has resurfaced.

Lets see if we can get this thread on track to see how we want to get our networking aspect on track with some of the possibilities that have been suggested by Carl and others.

Carl, could you elaborate on how DAP could help with web presence and what that might look like? Looking to you for guidance on this due to your stellar efforts running this site.

Carl Russell

I started to create a category for DAPFI. I have posted it under this private forum. I was only able to just throw together something simple, within time constraints. Can any of you see it? I haven’t gotten any feed-back on it, so I am curious if I have hidden it from everyone.

Carl

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.