Work Sleds for Sale

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Market Place Buy/Sell Equipment Work Sleds for Sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad Johnson
    Participant

Bob Capobianco and I each have two bunk work sleds for sale. They are located at his place in Washington, VT and if you are interested in looking at them it is best to call him directly (802-883-2333). Or, if you have specific questions about my sled (listed second) call or email me (802-345-744, bradburyjohnson@gmail.com).

1. Two bunk sap sled – This sled is in pieces at the moment, but with a little work could be up and running. Front bunk has roll and pole, with swivel pivot under deck. Rear bunk has connector arm and both are in reasonable shape. Metal shoes on all four runners. Wooden deck and sides with seat included. $450 or best offer.

2. Two bunk work sled – This sled is all together and can be hitched up today. Roll and pole in good condition, and pole is set up for plug style neck yoke. If you want to run a ring yoke then an extension can be bolted on with keeper cap. Deck is fairly low and has headboard with line hanger. I used this sled for moving hay bales and for winter sleigh rides. It is not a fancy sled but is in great working shape. $750 or best offer.

I have pictures of both sleds that I can email or text so if interested contact me, at above number or email. Thanks.
    -Brad

Goranson Farm
    Participant

Hi Brad,

Wondering what you mean by “roll and pole” on the first set of runners and “connector arm”

Carl

Brad Johnson
    Participant

Hi Carl
    The roll is the cross member that runs between the nose of each front runner. The pole is attached to the roll. The arm is what connects the front and rear bunks. Call me and I can explain further. Thanks.
    -Brad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.