2014 A big year!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wild millers
    Participant

Hi folks, we have not been active at all on the forum for almost a year, lots of transitions for us and lots of over the road time! Here is a link to our website that we are just finishing, and a page of photos from our move and construction projects.
    We are now finally settled in and so grateful to be here.
    Happy new year to all!

http://www.wildmillergardens.com/?page_id=9

-Joel Annalisa and Ayla

Jeroen
    Participant

Hi Joel,

What a great job you did and a lovely place you found for you and your family. Loved the photos.

Wish you all the best!

Mark Cowdrey
    Participant

Glad to hear things are going well. Have thought of you off & on over the past year. Ida is bred (to a Dexter. Hey, I had the semen. Should be an interesting cross.) and due 3/16. So that is when I am expecting the first big sap run. Any sugar bush potential up (down) there?
    Mark

wild millers
    Participant

Thanks for the note Jeroen.

Mark, That cross sounds like it will bring you a very hardy critter! Hope she carries well for you, we’ll look forward to hearing what she has.

Half a dozen maples in the dooryard will keep our woodstove boiling down sap for our family at the new farm. We sold all our sugaring equipment except 15 buckets before the move. I’m shifting my commercial sugaring energy to more firewood production, I’m excited for the new challenges and system planning that will come with that.

Ed Thayer
    Participant

The house looks very nice, I admire all your hard work completed with the transition. Best of luck.

Ed

dominiquer60

I had chance to look at the pictures the other night. The place looks great. I know change can be hard, but a fresh start can be very exciting too. Best of luck and keep in touch.

Erika

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.