Jockey Yokes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JaredWoodcock
    Participant

I have been searching but I can’t find the pictures of homemade jockey yokes. I am borrowing eveners and neck yokes right now I and I would like to get mine done so I can return the equipment.

Can anyone post pictures or describe some simple homemade jockey yokes? They seem pretty straight forward but I dont want to miss any subtle details. I would like to be able to hook them to my basic western style neck yokes that I already have.

Thanks
    Jared

Mark Cowdrey
    Participant
    Mark Cowdrey
    Participant

Here are a couple shots of the ones I made from 1″ sq tube steel & chain links. You could use a rugged quick link to attach to neck yoke.
    I like my setup so that it can move but is not too sloppy.
    Mark

Mark Cowdrey
    Participant

Except of course this site will not upload my photos even tho they are well under the 10240K advertised limit.
    Email me @ rvfa-mlc1@usa.net if you want them

Does’ Leap
    Participant

Check out this thread: Plug Yoke

George

JaredWoodcock
    Participant

I knew the info was out there somewhere, Thanks guys, I will go with the suggested 1×1 3/16 thickness.

daniel grover
    Keymaster

Mark,

I’m going to get to the bottom of this photo-posting issue. Sorry that this has been a problem for you and many others.

For some reason, I can post photos so if you want to email them to me at daniel.b.grover@gmail.com, I can post them to this thread for you.

–Daniel

Devin Balkind
    Keymaster

Hi Mark. Can you email me (devin@sarapis.org) the image in question so I can look into the issue? Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.