New Website Coming Soon!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Carl Russell

In this case, I’m pretty sure it is Near Horse…..

Carl Russell

http://draftanimalpower.com/forums/topic/lets-get-this-party-started/

In this case I believe it is both Near Horse, and Jenjudkins…

Carl

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks as though some of the links between accounts and posts were lost in transition  It looks as though there are only a couple effected accounts. I am fixing it now.

Tom S
    Participant

I sent a reply to post two days ago about my three mules, one molly and 2 johns and I was identified as anonymous. I don’t know how to look at the old post.

Still learning the new site.  I am more of a lurker than contributor.  Too much I don’t know about being a teamster, so I just ride them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Carl, I was able to fix all of Near Horse’s posts. All 1582 of them. As I find more users with the same problem I will fix them. It looks like it is only a few accounts that were effected.

Carl Russell

Carl, I was able to fix all of Near Horse’s posts. All 1582 of them. As I find more users with the same problem I will fix them. It looks like it is only a few accounts that were effected.

Gabe, I know you have a lot to do, and you’re doing an excellent job, I just wanted to identify the issue. I’m sure you will address these as they come up, thanks.

It was Tom S’s post the other day that alerted me to the “Anonymous” member status, and since it appears that his logging in had changed it back to his chosen title.

Keep up the great work, Carl

Tom S
    Participant

Great Job Gabe.

Thanks,

Tom S

dominiquer60

Thanks Gabe, this is a lot of work and you have done a great job, thanks for all of your support.

fogish
    Participant

Thanks Gabe, you’re doing a great job with the transfer of the forum.

Michel Boulay
    Participant

Thanks Gabe! Great job your doing here. Getting use to the site. Not sure what tags and attributes are down below here? Is there a Help tab on the site where you can find out how to do something? Just wondering out loud here.

Happy Easter! Have a great day.

Mike

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.