Newsletter?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Scott G
    Participant

I’m curious if I ended up missing the boat on the newsletter. Payed up on the membership last Nov/Dec and haven’t heard anything regarding it. No worries, just wondering…
    -S

LongViewFarm
    Participant

I haven’t received it yet either, and payed membership before Athol.

jen judkins
    Participant

I’ll look into it, Scott and Jay. Sorry…I guess the wrinkles aren’t totally ironed out.

jac
    Participant

Jen I didnt get one over here either… I know the electronic one is ok but you just cant beat seatin next the fire at nite with a good read :-)..

Jean
    Participant

Scott and Jay I will have yours in the mail today. Sorry, I did not move your names over from the Athol event into the membership tab. My fault. John, I do not have your address, but if you email it to me I will get you a copy out as well. My email address is jmnvt@yahoo.com

Very sorry to all of you!

Jean

Kevin Cunningham
    Participant

I am a fairly new member myself and I haven’t gotten a newsletter as well. I was wondering then this thread popped up.

Michel Boulay
    Participant

Same here never got any Newsletters. Always wondered if it was only electronicly that we had access to it? I’m like Jac always nice to have it close at hand to read it again and again and….. no worries. 🙂

Mike

Livewater Farm
    Participant

did not get one either
    Bill

Jean
    Participant

Holly cow, there are a lot of you!!! Bill, I wondered about you this morning when I discovered I had not moved Jay and Scott over from my Athol weekend. I will get yours out tomorrow.

Kevin, did you pay using PayPal? If so did you get my email asking for your snail mail address if you wanted a paper copy, same question to you Mike. Please email your mailing address to jmnvt@yahoo.com if you want a paper copy.

Anybody else please let me know. I will mail them out ASAP.

Jean

Scott G
    Participant

I didn’t mean to instigate an uprising of the masses… 8-/

Jean
    Participant

Everybody, your newsletters have gone out. I would be curious how fast they get to Scotland and Canada and what kind of shape they are in when they arrive.

jac
    Participant

Field agent Morton will report as soon as it gets here haha ….. but Canada ???? thats just next door !!

Michel Boulay
    Participant

No problem Jean will let you know. Thanks for everything.

jac
    Participant

Jean thats my news letter here now 🙂 not bad service !!! thanks again for all your work on that side of the puddle.. best regards … John

Kevin Cunningham
    Participant

So, I just got my newsletter yesterday as well. What does that mean that it takes as long to get to California as it does to get to Scotland!

I enjoyed it last night by the fire with a cup of tea, quite nice. Thanks for all the hard work that goes into DAPnet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.