Newsletter?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Scott G
    Participant

Thanks, Jean! Received mine on Saturday. Great job on both content and layout!

Michel Boulay
    Participant

Thanks, Jean! Got mine today love it. Go figure they get there mail faster in Scotland, Colorado, California then next door in New- Brunswick and it was by air mail too:confused: Have a great week-end.
    Mike

jac
    Participant

Would like to say a HUGE thank you to all involved with the newsletter … it is shaping up to be a really good small magazine !! got mine yesterday.. John

Michel Boulay
    Participant

Got mine yesterday also. I second Jac and HUGE thanks!

dominiquer60

Thanks for the great feedback! Remember we are always looking for interesting material to publish, should you come across any or create some yourself please email it to me at marczake@hotmail.com. Our Summer issue will be a big one that will be handed out to many attendees at the NOFA conference and the Horse Progress Days in Michigan. We have one sponsor for the newsletter so far (Anne & Eric Nordell!) and we are looking for other sponsors and advertisers as well. I would also like to invite any of our friends outside of the Northeast USA to contribute, we would greatly welcome your knowledge and perspective. Our Summer May25th deadline is fast approaching in order to print in time for the Horse Progress Days, and the Fall deadline is October 1st.

Thanks all for your support!

Erika Marczak
    DAPNet Newsletter Chairperson

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.