Refining mission statement

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Scott G
    Participant

Carl, all,
    I’d like to see Taylor Johnson on here. Whomever you add should be told to read the past threads so they are up to speed.

I will sign on with Carl’s statement.

Carl Russell
    Scott G;12525 wrote:
    Carl, all,
    I’d like to see Taylor Johnson on here. Whomever you add should be told to read the past threads so they are up to speed.

I have just invited Taylor onto the forum. Welcome Taylor.

simon lenihan
    Participant

i will also go with carls statement.
    simon lenihan

Gabe Ayers
    Keymaster

I vote for Carl’s refined version of the group mission statement, of course by now I have forgotten what we are calling the group….??

Carl, I don’t know the suggested woodsmen’s handles, their names were Ian Snider, Ben Sumner and Ronnie Tucker.

We probably have plenty at this point, but the more names could have been good in the core group a couple of weeks ago when nothing was happening with the effort.

Carry on good folks! I’m off to the truck driving part of our work for me today…have to deliver the black locust decking to the job site to get the back half of the payment on the product. It ain’t no log check…..but a value added check….

Scott G
    Participant

Draft Animal Powered Forestry International (DAPFI)

I’ll gather all of the decisions soon for a final vote on the entire package.

Carl Russell
    Biological Woodsman;12532 wrote:
    …..
    Carl, I don’t know the suggested woodsmen’s handles, their names were Ian Snider, Ben Sumner and Ronnie Tucker. ……….

Jason, Ronnie has been added to the list for a couple of months now, but there are no users on this site by the other names. It does me no good to know who there truly are if I don’t know what they call themselves on DAP. You will have to find out their “User Names” before I can add them.

Carl

Iron Rose
    Participant

Carls sounds good to me seems to say it all
    Dan Rasmussen

TaylorJohnson
    Participant

Hello All ,
    Sounds great Carl . Taylor Johnson

Scott G
    Participant

Welcome, Taylor! When you have time read the past postings/threads on this organizational forum so you’re up to speed with where we are at.

Looking forward to your input!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.