"The Horse In The Forest"

DAPNET Forums Archive Forums Community of Interest Books/Resouces "The Horse In The Forest"

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Mike Rock
    Participant

You down on Possum Trot Road or near the intersection? I was at 324 Evans, it’s been covered over with boards now.

patchencindy
    Participant

About an eighth of a mile before you get to Possum Trot, but on the left. Come see us if you’re in this neck o’ the woods.

Mike Rock
    Participant

When do you want the book money? Google image of your place isn’t clear like areas nearby. Nice area though. Possum Trot!! There’s a painting/print on the wall at Buddy Squirrel’s barbecue place with a cool possum trot cabin. Two buildings, one a house, the other a shop, joined by a porch and roofed over. My dream home!

patchencindy
    Participant

Hahaha! My farrier was just here and lives on Evans, by the way.

Okay, folks. Going once, going twice. Just got this response from David and am ready to order. (Looks like his figures for 10 books translate to around $32/book. Then add shipping from TN.)

Hello Cindy,

Thank you for your email and Happy New Year to you too. Here are the quotes, unfortunately UPS is not offering shipping via our agent any more, so the shipping price is a little higher than in my previous email.

Quantity
    Discount
    Book price
    Shipping Total cost
    10 (10% discount)
    21.99/30.40 TOTAL: £228.31
    12 (10% discount)
    21.99/32.40 TOTAL: £269.89

Please let me know what quantity you would like to order and I’ll raise a transferwise.com money request, it’s a very good value method for transferring money overseas.

JaredWoodcock
    Participant

Im still in for one. Thanks for doing all of this Cindy!

Jared

LongViewFarm
    Participant

me too

patchencindy
    Participant

Sure thing!

patchencindy
    Participant

LongViewFarm, I don’t believe I have your name. Mike Rock, need to get a final tally from you. Initially, you were talking about 2-4, according to my records. Thanks, folks.

JaredWoodcock
    Participant

Please let me know if you havent met your minimum I can shake some bushes.

Crabapple Farm
    Participant

I want one too, Cindy. Let me know where to send what money.
    Tevis Robertson-Goldberg
    Chesterfield, MA
    crabapplefarm(at)verizon(dot)net

patchencindy
    Participant

Thanks, Jared. We should be in good shape with the orders I have. Just waiting to hear back from Mike Rock and “LongViewFarm,” then am ready to place the order.

Got it, Tevis.

Mike Rock
    Participant

I’m still in for two…..

patchencindy
    Participant

Excellent, Mike! I’m ready to place the order.

patchencindy
    Participant

The books are in! If you haven’t already sent me your address, please do ASAP. Now that I know the weight of the book, tomorrow I’ll go to the post office and get the shipping rates. If you’d like to reimburse me by PayPal, I will invoice you and mail your book(s) out immediately. Otherwise, I’ll do it as soon as your payment arrives via snail mail. My email is ctanner@wingedelmfarm.com.

Mike Rock
    Participant

Cindy,
    That was pretty quick work! Thank you for your efforts.

God bless.

Mike
    N7297 County Road A
    Argyle, WI 53504

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.