Member Map…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

issues yes
    google account no

dominiquer60

no google account

near horse
    Participant

@Scott G 30410 wrote:

Do those of you that are having issues have a Google account?

Doh! Herein lies the likely problem. Try setting up a google acct- no big deal.

dominiquer60

I was hoping to avoid another account and password, but the map is too cool, so it was worth the effort.

Michel Boulay
    Participant

Same here it was worth the effort. Once the account is set no problem.

Mike

near horse
    Participant

Erika, I agree about “another account” but it seems to be the nature of the internet beast. Thanks to you and Mike for sticking with it. BTW – I need to look at where your “mark” is since you’ve moved (?) and definitely gotta see where Bouctouche, New Brunswick is! I bet Santa Claus lives near Mike.

Simple Living
    Participant

As I am sitting here this morning getting ready to head to Shipshewanna, Indiana,(annual black friday horse sale) I got to wondering if it would be prudent to also put a pinpoint on the map for other locations. Locations such as Harness makers, large equipment sales, manufacturers, and other things we talk about here on DAP. Just a thought. It sure is nice to have a visual idea of where people are from.

Gordon

dominiquer60

That sounds like an excellent idea for a volunteer to take by the horns….

Carl Russell

@Simple Living 30461 wrote:

As I am sitting here this morning getting ready to head to Shipshewanna, Indiana,(annual black friday horse sale) I got to wondering if it would be prudent to also put a pinpoint on the map for other locations. Locations such as Harness makers, large equipment sales, manufacturers, and other things we talk about here on DAP. Just a thought. It sure is nice to have a visual idea of where people are from.

Gordon

And DAPNet events!!!! (as well as others:o)

Carl

Michel Boulay
    Participant

LOL good one Geoff. That got me thinking about where you are and I did a little research on google earth. Its kind of deceiving when you look at it.Your at 45 degrees 59 minutes latitude and I’m at 46 degrees 27 minutes latitude wich is less then a degree difference, so my conclusion is that we’re not that far from Santa,;) just kidding.

Great idea about marking harness shop, equipment sales, events etc… Could have different colored tabs for different catagories.

Mike

near horse
    Participant

Should we just go off the list in the Equipment heading? I’ll be glad to try and give it a go but you need to bear with me (as you can see my skills are on par with those of Napoleon Dynamite).

Mike – RE: latitudes, I know. Those Great Lakes really alter the perspective. Check out the lat of John in the UK. At those lats here in North America they’d see way more severe weather : )

jen judkins
    Participant

@near horse 30472 wrote:

Should we just go off the list in the Equipment heading? I’ll be glad to try and give it a go but you need to bear with me (as you can see my skills are on par with those of Napoleon Dynamite).

I’ll try to cover you, friend! Where your ideas go…I will follow 🙂

near horse
    Participant

@Jen Judkins 30491 wrote:

I’ll try to cover you, friend! Where your ideas go…I will follow 🙂

Be careful – I’ve gone over a few cliffs in my day. Luckily I bounce:o.

Kevin Cunningham
    Participant

I can’t believe I am the first one on the map in CA/OR any body else out there?

near horse
    Participant

Dang it Kevin – I thought we blocked those states. : )

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.